We respect your privacy and only collect and process data about you in accordance with current Danish and European Unions legislation.
If you do not wish to collect information, you should delete your cookies and avoid further use of the site. Below we have elaborated on what information we collect, which cookies we use for collection, what purposes we use collected information for and how we process your personal information. You can also read more about who has access to collect data and who to contact if you have questions or objections to the collection or processing of personal data.
This website uses “cookies”, which is a text file stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies make it possible to individualize the use of our website, to improve your user experience. Cookies can not contain malicious code or viruses. It is possible to delete or block cookies. If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and occur more frequently. In addition, you may risk that the site is not working optimally and that there is content you can not access.
Autismwhisper.com: Gives the visitor a unique ID, used to track the user’s actions on the website.
Google Analytics: Used to identify the visitors on the side
Youtube.com: Tracks user preferences and enables personal content or ads in an intregraded YouTube-video
Facebook.com: Used to provide different advertising services(including real-time bids) from third-party advertisers
Jetpack.com: Used to identify the visitors on the side
facebook.com: Contains user ID for the user logged in. Also used to provide various advertising services, including real-time bids from third-party advertisers
google.com: Used for personalized advertising.
Som dataansvarlig virksomhed går vi meget op i databeskyttelse. Vi beskytter de personoplysninger, som vi håndterer, og vi sikrer os, at vi lever op til databeskyttelseslovgivningen. Vi sørger for at give de personer, som vi behandler oplysninger om, informationer om vores databehandlinger og om de rettigheder, man har som registreret hos os. Denne privatlivspolitik er en beskrivelse af vores behandling af oplysninger om kunder og besøgende på vores website.
Who are we?
Phone +45 28 59 51 90
Who shall you contact, concerning data protection
If you have questions to us, about our processing of your information, please feel free to contact us:
- On mail: torben@autismwhisper
Remember, regular email is not secure. Please omit private or sensitive information in your mails to us.
- By letter: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about delivery.
Personal Data we can process:
- General personal information including:
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail
- Purchase history, payment history, payment information as well as salary information and financial statements.
- Information included in our correspondence with you
- When you use our website, we collect and process certain information that can be attributed to you through cookies. We typically collect and process the following types of information:
- A unique ID, plus technical information about your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Your IP Address, Geographic Location, and Which Pages You Click on (Interests)
- To the extent that you explicitly consent to it and even enter the information, such as: name, phone number, email, address, and payment information. This will typically be associated with the creation of user profile, use of forms or purchase.
Purpose of our data processing
- We process personal data in connection with customer relationship management and ongoing trade
We use personal information to optimize our services and content and market our services to you – including when you leave our website.
Trade and reporting analyzes are performed on the general customer information collected. This is used for statistical purposes